Designed for the industrial markets, Precision Quincy Industries’ utility shelters are built strong with galvannealed steel construction. The prefabricated shelters provide a sturdy, corrosion-resistant barrier in even the harshest conditions and can be used in numerous industrial applications. Our utility shelters feature welded assemblies using code-compliant designs. The ultra-lightweight design reduces freight, crane, and site foundation costs, and these shelters ship prefabricated to the worksite. Designed to withstand the elements, with 80 lbs. per SF snow load, 125 MPH wind load, and 250 lbs. per SF floor load. The industrial metal shelters are fully insulated to reduce energy needs and include finished interiors to protect critical internal components. The low-pitch gable roof design is impact-resistant with natural passive ventilation. Utility Shelters are excellent for various applications, including environmental monitoring, electrical substations, control rooms, and more.
- Flat-panel exterior walls provide up to 50% more space to conveniently mount additional auxiliary components versus corrugated exteriors.
- A low-pitch gable style roof with passive ventilation reduces condensation in the roof cavity and potential mold growth.
- Modular-Split to provide additional space for specialized high-value equipment while eliminating the use of wide-load trucking escorts.
- Provide complete installation services.
- Single point-of-contact project management that is process-driven and always responds within 24 hours.