Armor Aftermarket offers two types of installation services to fit your needs for both Shelters and Enclosures.
- A team of Armor Aftermarket service technicians will travel to your site to provide installation.
- Installation can be scheduled at your convenience to avoid or minimize downtime.
- Tests are performed to ensure equipment was installed properly.
- Warranty is validated and begins when the equipment installation is completed to your satisfaction per our terms and conditions.
Start-Up Supervised Installation
- An experienced Armor Field Supervisor will travel to your site to supervise your team of employees’ installation of new equipment.
- Save time and money by using your workforce as labor.
- A series of run-off tests is performed with your team to ensure all equipment is installed and operating properly and efficiently.
- We provide training for your staff on how to operate the equipment.
- The warranty is validated and begins when the equipment installation is completed to your satisfaction per our terms and conditions.